Court Booking Rules
- Court booking times are divided into sessions of 30 minutes.
- Bookings may be made for a maximum of 3 consecutive sessions, unless playing internal league or club tournament matches in which case 4 sessions are allowable.
- The booking system is available 24/7. Bookings may be made up to 14 days in advance. New booking sheets are added daily at 7 a.m.
- Club competition matches, matches with other clubs, hosted and other organised club sessions have booking priority. Priority bookings will be made by the Club Administrator or Head Coach.
- Club championship matches and matches with other clubs may be completed even if the match over-runs into another booking or into club hosting.
- Members are expected to make court bookings themselves. Coaches and Admin staff cannot make bookings.
- Members are encouraged to show the names of players for the 1st session of the playing period.
- Failure by a member to show due consideration for other members may result in exclusion from the use of the court booking system. This may include failure to use courts booked or booking more than one court for the same session, failure to cancel bookings no longer required with sufficient notice, failure to vacate courts promptly at the end of a session and utilizing courts booked by other members.
- Visitors will still need to be signed in with full details entered in the Visitors Book and the correct fee paid. Select "Visitor sign-in & pay before play" as opponent on the booking system.
These guidelines will be reviewed and updated regularly.