Singles Box League
The new leagues are now available online on the club website under the league heading (you will need to log in to see them). They are not currently on the noticeboard as the clubhouse is still closed.
You contact each other and matches can be played anytime (obviously only when courts are free). Matches will be best of 3 sets with a Match Tie Break as the third set if it gets to 1 set all. You will need to provide your own balls.
There is a scoring system which will determine who gets promoted/relegated from each box.
The scoring system is as follows
If you win your match in 2 sets you get 4 points
If you win your match in 3 sets you get 3 points
If you lose your match in 3 sets you get 2 points
If you lose your match in 2 sets you get 1 point
If you don't play any matches for 2 months you will be taken out of the league unless you let me know a legitimate reason why you couldn't.
Please Read - Please send all the match scores to email@example.com and enter the points score online.
All matches have to be played by Sunday 19th July.
Any queries please don't hesitate to contact me
News & Events
- Club Night Tonight - 19.30-21.30
- Opening and Closing the Club - Time restrictions lifted - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- Junior Week/Junior Club Championships 2020
- Daytime Doubles League
- Mixed Doubles Box League
- Coached Membership - Length of session
- Tennis Programme Changes
- Online Booking - LTA MEMBERSHIP
- Junior Box League
- Revised Tennis Event Schedule - 2020
- Singles Box League
- Subscription Refund
- Restricted Play - Update - PLEASE READ
- Box League - Match Scores
- Singles Box league
- Booking Sheet Settings
- Roger Elvy
- Resumption of tennis - Restricted play
- Resumption of Tennis - Restricted Play - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- Resumption of Tennis - Restricted Play
- Resumption of Tennis
- Adult Member's Quarterly Newsletter - Spring 2020
- Senior Club Championships
- LTA Meritorious Service Award
- Renewals 2020-21
- Annual Risk Assessment
- LTA Audit - Safeguarding Policy & Procedures
- Safeguarding - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.
- Tennis Club Lease
- Tennis Club Visitors Fees
- Lost Tennis Balls
- Lawn Maintenance
- Court Gates
- Closure of Tennis Court Gates
- Chewing Gum
- Angmering-on-Sea Estate Roads